London ideas is a magazine dedicated to urban innovations that could transform London – and cities around the world – for the better.
Like all cities, London’s future depends on its ability to innovate, re-invent and develop new ideas. But new ideas need spaces where they can be nurtured, tested, discussed and promoted. London ideas aims to provide such a space.
This is the first edition of our London ideas magazine. We also ran a related series of events alongside the magazine at which entrepreneurs and innovators presented their new ideas for the city. Some of the ideas from the first event are featured in these pages.
Inside this issue
- Autonomous boats in cities
- 3D-printed homes
- Artificial Intelligence tackling crime
- Peer-to-peer lending for builders
- Celebrating London’s Gaybourhoods
- Technology to help blind people navigate the city
- Building homes over stations
- And more…