Welcome to the third issue of London ideas. Through essays, interviews and data analysis it explores ideas for a social city centre.
London’s future depends on its ability to innovate, reinvent and develop new ideas. This publication champions fresh original thinking with the potential to transform London’s city centre for the better.
It explores the ingredients needed to keep central London thriving as a sociable city centre and asks: how can central London cope with the demands placed on it.
Inside this issue
- The many faces of the city centre
- The West End: an economic ecosystem
- A lighting strategy for London
- Managing tourism in a capital city
- Reaching out to rough sleepers
- And more…