Welcome to the second issue of London ideas - Centre for London’s magazine on urban innovation.
The world’s leading cities are built and thrive on ideas. This magazine champions innovations that could transform London – and other cities around the world – for the better.
Centre for London also held a series of events alongside the magazine at which entrepreneurs and innovators presented their ideas. Some of the ideas from the second event are featured in these pages.
Inside this issue
- Connecting people to green spaces
- An interview with Mexico City’s think tank
- The Mayor’s Civic Innovation Challenge
- Empowering youth activists
- A spotlight on civic innovation in Paris
- And more…