Centre for London is partnering with Tech London Advocates, techUK, London First and Here East, to host DebateTech ahead of the 2020 Mayoral Election.
This is an opportunity to hear from the top-polling candidates about their ideas to ensure the future success of the city’s tech sector and London’s digital capabilities.
The London Tech Manifesto, a series of policy recommendations to the next Mayor of London, will be published at the end of January. During this hustings, the candidates will discuss, debate and share their views on the challenges and opportunities facing London’s tech sector.
Invited speakers include:
- Shaun Bailey, Conservative Party (confirmed)
- Siobhan Benita, Liberal Democrat Party (confirmed)
- Siân Berry, Green Party (invited)
- Dr Sue Black, Women’s Equality Party (confirmed)
- Sadiq Khan, Labour Party (invited)
- Rory Stewart, Independent (confirmed)